DAS provides an intuitive interface for the management of ASISA files from multiple fund managers.
- It interacts with the portfolio management system, facilitating duplicate administration of outsourced portfolios.
- It provides flexibility in dealing with various interpretations of the ASISA ‘standards’, including accommodating numerous file inputs/outputs.
- It loads and reconciles manager trade data including transactions, cash, holdings, prices, instrument and portfolio static data.
- Its architecture is designed for rapid deployment of new fund managers and client-specific modifications.
- Secure user management with audit logging.
- Managers are hierarchically linked to clients and products to facilitate Chinese Walls between business units.
- Cloud-based infrastructure reduces running costs, increases up-time and provides integrated Disaster Recovery.